Green Waste NZ Limited “Christmas Giveaway” Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Green Waste NZ Limited is running a ‘[Christmas Giveaway]’ (“Promotion”). The Promotion is promoted by Green Waste NZ Limited, of 1 Ihumata Road, Milford, Auckland, 0620, New Zealand (“Green Waste” or “we”). A participant in this Promotion is referred to as “entrant” or “you”.
- By entering into or seeking to enter the Promotion, you confirm that you accept and agree to these conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). All entry instructions and information published by Green Waste from time to time form part of the Term and Conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must:
- be 18 years old or over;
- be a new Green Waste customer who signs up for one or more regular, scheduled 4-weekly bag or bin collection services under the Green Waste brand at www.greenwaste.nz (“Eligible Service”) between 12.00am 7 December 2023 and 11.59pm on 20 December 2023 (“promotion period”).
The Eligible Service must be at a property at which Green Waste can deliver the Eligible Service. You can confirm whether your property can receive an Eligible Service by reviewing the service terms and conditions, available here , and checking your address on the Green Waste website at www.greenwaste.nz. Your Eligible Service will be on the usual terms and prices for the Eligible Service you select, and you must accept such terms and conditions. A “new customer” is anyone signing up to a Green Waste branded service for the first time;
- be authorised to order the Eligible Service for the property specified in the entrant’s application for the Eligible Service; and
- remain signed up for an Eligible Service with Green Waste until 21 December 2023.
- Entry is not open to employees of Green Waste.
- As the winners are selected at random, friends and family of employees of Green Waste are welcome to enter.
- Eligible entrants will automatically be entered into the entry pool once, on sign up to an Eligible Service.
- An individual may only enter the Promotion once, regardless of whether they signed up to one or more Eligible Services.
- Green Waste has absolute discretion at all times to accept, reject, or disqualify any entry. Green Waste reserves the right, at any time, to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility, or to verify the validity of any entry.
- The Prize Winners may be publicly announced by Green Waste or its representatives. By entering the Promotion, you consent, if you win, to Green Waste using your name for the purposes of Green Waste promotion, marketing, and publicity in any and all media, worldwide, for an unlimited period, without additional notification, permission, fee or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- There are three prizes:
- 1 x $100 Kings Plant Barn e-voucher
- 1 x $100 Kings Plant Barn e-voucher
- 1 x $100 Kings Plant Barn e-voucher
(each, a “Prize”).
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Green Waste reserves the right to provide an alternative prize at its absolute discretion if the Prize is unable to be supplied for any reason outside Green Waste’s reasonable control.
- To the extent permitted by law, all express or implied representations and warranties in relation to the Prize are excluded. In particular, Green Waste gives no warranty with respect to the quality of the Prize or its suitability or fitness for any purposes. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the Prize Winner’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Green Waste will select three winners (“Prize Winner”) by conducting a random draw from all eligible entries on 21 December 2023. Green Waste can conduct a further random draw for alternative Prize Winners if it decides, acting reasonably, that a Prize Winner or a Prize Winner’s entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Green Waste will attempt to send Prize Winners their Prize on 21 December 2023 using the email address provided in the Prize Winner’s application for the Eligible Service. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their contact details are correct. If we receive an automatic reply from a Prize Winner’s nominated email address notifying us that our email could not be delivered to that email address for any reason, we reserve the right to conduct a further random draw for an alternative Prize Winner.
- Green Waste will not be responsible for a Prize Winner not receiving a Prize if:
- the Prize Winner has incorrectly provided their intended email address;
- the Prize is in the Prize Winner’s spam folder and not discovered by the Prize Winner; or
- for whatever reason, the Prize is not received by the Prize Winner once sent from the Green Waste email system.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person whose details are provided on the entry form. Green Waste takes no responsibility for any disputes arising including as a result of:
- entries submitted by entrants using contact details belonging to another person, whether that person assisted in the making of the entry or not;
- entries where the Green Waste account for the Eligible Service has multiple account holders, or
- claims made by participants who assisted in creating the entry, who are not listed as the entrant.
- If drawn as a Prize Winner you are required to make photo ID (in the form reasonably specified by GreenWaste) available to Green Waste at its request.
- The winners will be publicly announced by 22 December 2023.
- Green Waste reserves the right to alter, amend, or supplement these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its absolute discretion.
- Green Waste, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including if fraud or any other factor beyond Green Waste’s reasonable control adversely affects Green Waste’s ability to conduct the Promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Green Waste website at www.greenwaste.nz.
- The Promotion is in no way associated with any supplier of the Prizes.
- Failure by Green Waste to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Green Waste, any third-party service providers engaged for the purposes of the Promotion, and the supplier of the Prizes, will not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect or consequential liability, loss, expenses or damage whatsoever, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Promotion and/or any Prize. The Prize may be subject to terms and conditions by the supplier of the Prize including an expiry date, and Green Waste is not responsible any loss, damage or expense the Prize Winner may suffer by failing to comply with such terms and conditions.
- No responsibility is accepted by Green Waste for entries that are late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or lost, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information.
- Entrants are responsible for all content submitted as part of their entry. Green Waste shall not be liable in any way for such content to the full extent permitted by law.
- All decisions of Green Waste are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Errors and omissions will be accepted solely at Green Waste’s discretion.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Green Waste at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.